We will be accepting Spring consignment as of March 2, 2015!
- Our consignment period is 60 days.
- Fireweed Consignment Boutique will set the prices on your items based on previous selling history of like items, current trends, demand and current selling price.
- Please understand our customers preferences must be our guidelines. When we say “no thank you” we are basing that decision on what sells best in our shop.
- Please note that all items are subject to markdowns and/or sales at any time.
- You will receive 40% of the selling price if you choose a cash/check payout account or 50% of the selling price if you choose a store credit account.
- You have the option to choose what type of account you’d like when you become a consignor with us. Accounts (including money) expires after one year of inactivity.
- If you would like to collect your unsold items, please do so before the expiration date. If you do not reclaim your items, they become the property of Fireweed Consignment Boutique.
- Consignment is accepted Monday-Friday anytime between 10am-5:45pm
- Saturday consignment is accepted anytime from 10am-2pm
Photo credit: Sophia Jordan Photography
BRING US. . .
AND WE’LL GIVE YOU. . .
BRANDS WE LOVE
This is simply a guideline, other brands may be accepted in our stores as well
“NO THANK YOU BRANDS“